Friends have told me that since I live in Taiwan, they would very much like to read articles about my adopted country. I'll certainly try. The thing is, I've lived here for seventeen months now and I still haven't gone down to learning Mandarin. I also feel that I still need time to become completely adjusted to the culture. Seventeen months wasn't enough. I remember someone saying that the adjustment period for people vary. Some are okay at three months, others take longer and some don't get adjusted at all. I'm with the ones who takes longer to adjust to a new place.

We went to Taipei's Zoo last week and I did manage to get some shots of the animals they have there. It's such a big zoo and they have grouped the animals according to their natural habitat (temperate, arctic, african animals etc.) I'll post the pictures as soon as I can.